Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Cold Sore Treatment with a Diode Laser

Cold sores can be painful, uncomfortable and embarrassing, but at Hoye Dental, we can help you get rid of the herpetic lesion with a diode laser. Treatment with a diode laser is quick and does not require an anesthetic, allowing you to easily treat cold sore symptoms.

If you are treated with a diode laser during the tingling stage that occurs before a breakout, you can reduce or even eliminate cold sore symptoms before they start. If you are already experiencing a breakout, the diode laser can still effectively treat your cold sore, offering pain relief and accelerated healing.

The diode laser treats cold sores by killing the viral particles of a cold sore, which not only helps heal a cold sore but can also decrease the frequency at which a cold sore reoccurs in that area. Several treatments can decrease the frequency of cold sores and lessen symptoms during the breakouts that do occur. We have had great results with the diode laser, with many patients and non-patients in Taunton and Needham, MA experiencing great relief.

If you would like to receive treatment, you can schedule an appointment with our Taunton office by calling 508-823-1600 or with our Needham office by calling 781-444-4647. For more information about the procedure or our practice, visit www.HoyeDental.com.

3 comments:

  1. An excellent medical practitioner web site will bring innumerous new customers every month for your tending business. However, developing a web site alone isn't enough to attain this dream, for more information click here dental seo marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am indeed very happy for my life; I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a disease (Herpes) for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals i have been my every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby but until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how someone in curing her Herpes disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.okoromspellhome@live.com I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to prepare the medicine and send it to me in my Country which he did, then he asked me to be taking the medicine morning and evening for 7 days on the 8th day i will go for check-up and i will be cured , I was free from the disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him my life, if you are having a similar problem just email him on dr.okoromspellhome@live.com or call +2348158168556

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply want to tell you that I’m all new to blogs and truly liked you’re blog site. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your site .You surely come with remarkable articles. Cheers for sharing your website page.


    All on 4 Dental Treatment
    Sedation Dentistry in Chennai
    Laser Root Canal Treatment In Chennai
    Teeth Whitening treatment

    ReplyDelete